Postración

Another blog about nothing and everything all at once..

jueves, abril 14, 2005

 

"What a wonderful mad world"


"The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky

Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by

I see friends shaking hands.....sayin'.. how do you do

They're really sayin'......I love you.



I see skies of blue..... clouds of white

Bright blessed days....warm sacred nights

And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world".







28 de marzo A man and a teenager have been charged with forcibly tattooing an obscenity on the forehead of a 17-year-old boy, police said Monday.



1 de abril The Diarrhea Theorem: 1+2=3



2 de abril muere Juan Pablo II.



7 de abril THE GORGE de Umberto Eco, gratis en el sitio de The New Yorker.



12 de abril Joaquin Phoenix en "rehab".



13 de abril:



"A new survey has revealed that Americans overwhelmingly support strong censorship for blogs, even though a substantial amount have never actually been to one..."



Britney Spears Announces She's Pregnant.



29 de abril Apple lanza el Tiger Mac OS X 10.4



12 de mayo Microsoft presentara el Xbox 2 en un programa de media hora en MTV.



Mientras el Xbox aun despues de usar el nuevo cable de AC entregado por Microsoft sigue teniendo esa "chispa!":



"I got sparks in my face and the whole apartment smelled of the burn" Anahi Reinoso, 25, told the newspaper Aftonbladet last week.






"And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell you

'Cos I find it hard to take

When people run in circles

It's a very, very

Mad World"








Comments: Publicar un comentario



<< Home

Archives

agosto 2004   septiembre 2004   octubre 2004   noviembre 2004   diciembre 2004   enero 2005   febrero 2005   marzo 2005   abril 2005   mayo 2005   junio 2005   julio 2005   septiembre 2005   marzo 2009  

My music

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?