Postración

Another blog about nothing and everything all at once..

lunes, abril 11, 2005

 

NEXT BLOG ->> ADDICT CONFESSIONAL






I don't really know how many of you on the other side of the screen suffer from "Next Blog Addiction" or NBA, no relation, but I most certainly do, I must confess although I'm not proud of it, I used to be a lazy slacker who did nothing all day long, and I was pretty happy about it maybe even proud of it, but ever since my first "hit" of the Next Blog button, my so called life hasn't been the same, I simply just can't stop!, I keep going and going, on and on, even to the point that I find myself trying to decipher all kinds of languages in which these are written, MAN!, that's just so sad!, but damn it!, I just can't help it...







So I've decided to try and do something "useful" (Who am I kidding?) and I'll begin to publish a simple list of blogs that I found cool, weird or even interesting after each of my shameful NBA sessions, it's going to be located at the bottom of the right column under the Blogger button, I don't really know for how long I'll keep doing this so I have no idea of how long this list will get, I can only hope I can stop sometime soon, because I really miss not doing anything all day long and even though this is not as if I'm really doing something, but sadly, it's not much of anything but it isn't nothing...








Comments: Publicar un comentario



<< Home

Archives

agosto 2004   septiembre 2004   octubre 2004   noviembre 2004   diciembre 2004   enero 2005   febrero 2005   marzo 2005   abril 2005   mayo 2005   junio 2005   julio 2005   septiembre 2005   marzo 2009  

My music

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?