Postración

Another blog about nothing and everything all at once..

domingo, marzo 27, 2005

 

Pretty faces









It seems like everyday ends up the same as the last, it's getting to be quite boring, but what can I do, a lot of things I suppose, but nothing much which I can bare myself to do at this moment. You see shit is coming at me from every direction, it is. I haven't had a day of rest in about a month or so, all because of destiny and it's unusual sense of humor. Why does it feel as though I'm always the one to blame for all of life's shit. Hell, do I even care?, I guess I do, but I know I don't want to give a shit about anything or anyone at this precise moment in time.



Not wearing a smile has become my style, to think that some time before people used to comment on how I always had a smile on my face, not anymore, not for me at least. On behalf of myself I can only say nothing, because I don't believe in anything or anyone anymore, not even myself, how could I?, when all I've seen is treason.



Loyal persons must exist somewhere but I just can't see any of them. Maybe they're all dogs, maybe they're all gone, who knows, I sure don't.



Maybe, just maybe, a day will come when I'll find out where they've all been hiding all this time. I wish I didn't feel what I feel about anything or anyone at this precise moment in time. But I simply do and with just cause I believe. All I've seen is treason, even in the prettiest of places and even on the prettiest of faces.









Comments: Publicar un comentario



<< Home

Archives

agosto 2004   septiembre 2004   octubre 2004   noviembre 2004   diciembre 2004   enero 2005   febrero 2005   marzo 2005   abril 2005   mayo 2005   junio 2005   julio 2005   septiembre 2005   marzo 2009  

My music

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?